I have another brainy idea to buy my house !! lol
Beings my X freaked out at the last one on Indiegogo last week.
This one I can do easy because I have alot of plants, flowers and veggie seeds. I was thinking about … starting a new “My House – Peer 2 Peer Seeds” selling plant, veggie and flower seeds.
Here’s how it works .. I’ll need about 50,000 people to send me $1.00 for a pack of seeds (the seeds would have to be chosen by me though due to plant seed availability – I have alot of some and not so much of another kind of thing) I need $43,000 to buy my house – my goal is 50,000 people to buy seeds from me for $1.00 plus .47 shipping. THEN I can buy this house I’ve been renting for almost 2 decades !!
That way, for everyone’s $1.47 – they are getting something in return in a few business days.
Here’s the catch (lol) I will pick your seeds for you .. due to plant seed availability – I have alot of some and not so much of another. So for every $1.47 you send me – I will choose for you a pack of my garden seeds.
You will be getting heirloom seeds right out of my back yard and I (hopefully) can buy this house I love so much by the end of the year.
I need about 50,000 people to buy seeds from me. Please consider spreading this message to help me. Thank you !!! PayPal = MelissaKirst@hotmail.com
Seeds that are available are :
French Dwarf Marigold Seeds
Purple Hyacinth Bean Vine
Rose of Sharon (mixed)
Sweet Autumn Clematis Vine
Snowflake Babies Breath
Datura Inoxia/Tatula (mixed)
Batchelor Buttons (mixed)
Italian Crimson Clover
Rocket Larkspur (mixed)
Silk Pink Mimosa (Bonsai)
Louisiana Water Iris (mixed)
Morning Glory (mixed)
Rhubarb Swiss Chard
Scarlet Runner Pole Bean
Poor Mans Saffron
Russian Teddy Bear Sunflower
You can also Donate if you like. You choose amount. Thank you very much !!
via PayPal – MelissaKirst@hotmail.com
- Heirloom seed banks, Seed bank, Non-GMO seeds, Seed banks, (dormatwalls404.wordpress.com)
- Seeds survival in seed banks (seedvault01.wordpress.com)
- I am an Heirloom Gardener on Foreign Soil (goingandgrowing.wordpress.com)
- How to Properly Sow Heirloom Garden Seeds (gardening.answers.com)
- Tips on Growing Flowers from Seeds (proflowers.com)
- Fruit – Dry with Seed (biologyadventure.wordpress.com)
- Seed saving for beginners (telegraph.co.uk)
- At The Table: Harvesting Your Seeds By Soulspeak2013 (Guest Blogger) (renardmoreau.wordpress.com)
- And we’re off and running! (seedsaustraliaonline.wordpress.com)
- Seconds Please! (planting fall crops) (modernhomesteaders.net)