About 5 years ago I planted a whole slew of seeds in small containers in the bathroom for on the windowsill. I had no idea really what the seeds were because I got them all mixed up, so I just planted all the seeds together and left them there till I seen something growing. lol
The container was on that windowsill for 2 years with me just watering every now and again. When I finally decided to throw the container away – as I was dumping the container – I seen two of the seeds sprouted below the surface so I replanted them in their own containers and kept them in the bathroom.
This past spring I put them outside for the season and they grew very well. I brought them back in the house now and will put them back in the bathroom.
But I have no idea what these two plants or trees are. Can someone tell me please what this plant or tree is ?
I’m thinking maybe a Lemon Tree but I honestly have no idea. Thanks.
Here are more pictures.
These two tree like plants also have spikes on the base stem or trunk. I think they are a semi woody tree type because the trunks down toward the bottom resemble that of a semi woody tree or shrub similar to the Brugmansia.
Anybody have an idea what this tree or plant is ?Thanks.
- Sowing the Seeds of Love in your life (lifeharmonyuk.com)
- Fruit or Veg? (hadnoclue.com)
- Creation: Seeds Included🙂 (thisisourfathersworld.wordpress.com)
- How Do Tulips Disperse Their Seeds? (proflowers.com)
- How to Grow a Tomato Plant (answers.com)
- If You Haven’t Already, Plant Those Wild Flower Seeds For A Beautiful Spring Look (scarboroughfairflorals.wordpress.com)
- Amoran: Seed Energy (nalonmit.wordpress.com)
- Seed Gathering Saving (ahealthylifeforme.com)
- A beginner’s guide to starting a veg garden (telegraph.co.uk)