Why are the following Representatives refusing to stand for transparency and accountability at our Nation’s Central Bank ?
- Robert Brady (D-CD 1) 202-225-4731
- Chaka Fattah (D-CD 2) 202-225-4001
- Mark Critz (D-CD 12) 202-225-2065
- Allyson Y. Schwartz (D-CD 13) 202-225-6111
- Mike Doyle (D-CD 14) 202-225-2135
- Joseph R. Pitts (R-CD 16) 202-225-2411
- Tim Holden (D-CD 17) 202-225-5546
If your representative is included in the above list, please call them immediately to demand they stand with the American people by cosponsoring HR 459, the Audit the Fed bill.
If your representative is already a cosponsor, I urge you to still contact them with two clear messages:
1.) Any attempt to water down Audit the Fed – or a vote for such an attempt – will be seen as a direct attack on transparency and reported to their constituents as such.
2.) HR 459 must receive a standalone, up or down vote on its own merits.
Congressman Paul’s HR 459 is scheduled for a vote in the U.S. House this July.
- Audit the Fed Has 253 Co-Sponsors (elkhartcountygrassrootshub.wordpress.com)
- Breaking News on “Audit the Fed” – A message from Rand Paul + Campainforliberty.com (12160.info)
- It’s Guilty of the Largest Theft in American History (lewrockwell.com)
- House to Vote on Ron Paul Bill to Audit the Federal Reserve (jhaines6.wordpress.com)